PDA

View Full Version : Sahih Bokhari Volume 8, Book 73, Number 8,9,10

iqbalkuwait
04-19-2011, 01:47 AM
:bis
:salam

Volume 8, Book 73, Number 8:
Narrated Anas bin Malik:
Allah's Apostle mentioned the greatest sins or he was asked about the greatest sins. He said,
"To join partners in worship with Allah; to kill a soul which Allah has forbidden to kill; and to be undutiful or unkind to one's parents." The Prophet added, "Shall I inform you of the
biggest of the great sins? That is the forged statement or the false witness." Shu'ba (the subnarrator) states that most probably the Prophet said, "the false witness."

Volume 8, Book 73, Number 9:
Narrated Asma' bint Abu Bakr:
My mother came to me, hoping (for my favor) during the lifetime of the Prophet asked the Prophet, "May I treat her kindly?" He replied, "Yes." Ibn 'Uyaina said, "Then Allah revealed: 'Allah forbids you not with regards to those who fought not against you because of religion, and drove you not out from your homes, that you should show them kindness and deal justly with them.'.......(60.8)

Volume 8, Book 73, Number 10:
Narrated Abu Sufyan:
That Heraclius sent for him and said, "What did he, i.e. the Prophet order you?" I replied, "He orders us to offer prayers; to ive alms; to be chaste; and to keep good relations with our
relatives.
(Was Salaatu Was Salaam 'ala Rasulillah.)