PDA

View Full Version : Height of Gustakhi - Deobandi Scholars

Ya Mustafa
09-26-2011, 02:34 PM
Maulana Abul Hasan Nadvi, has written a detailed biography of Maulana Ilyas entitled "Maulana Ilyas and his Religious Invitation." (Maulana Ilyas Aur Unki Deeni Daawat)

Maulvi Abul Hasan Nadvi has quoted one incident of Maulana Ilyas, which is connected with the Revelation from Allah.

"Maulana Ilyas used to say that when I indulged in the remembrance of Allah (Zikr), I used to feel a burden on my mind. I related this to Hazrat Gangohi, who was alarmed to hear it and said: ?When Molvi Qasim Nanotwi made the same complaint to Haji Sahib, Haji Sahib (his Spiritual leader) replied that Allah shall enable him to accomplish some service to Islam.?" (Deeni Dawat, pp/45)

Actually this was not the reply of Haji Sahib that "Allah shall take some work from you," but the actual incident is that when Maulvi Qasim Nanotwi had complained to Haji Sahib: "I am entangled with troubles whenever I sit down with a Rosary. I feel so much heaviness in my mind as if someone has placed stones on me weighing hundreds of pounds. I become speechless and my heart also sort of closes." (Sawaneh Qasmi, Book 1, pp/258, Darul Uloom Deoband)

On this Haji Sahib said, addressing him, "These are benedictions of apostlehood on your heart and that is that ?heaviness? which the Holy Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) felt at the time of Divine Revelation. Allah wishes to extract that work from you which was taken from the Messengers." (Sawaneh Qasmi, Book 1, pp/256)

Now in the light of these details, according to the writing of Maulana Abul Hasan Nadvi, we learn that a similar incident was repeated with Maulana Ilyas meaning thereby that on his heart also the benedictions of apostlehood happened and he also felt (Allah Forbid!) the heaviness of Divine Revelation as was experienced by the Holy Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam).

Maulana Ilyas claimed that the commentary and explanation of the Quranic verse: "You are the best of people, evolved for mankind, enjoining good and forbidding evil." has been explained to him VIA a dream in these terms: The author of Malfoozat Ilyas writes about his claim in his book as follows: "He said that this was revealed to him in a dream that he had been designated to people like the Prophets of Allah." (Malfoozat. pp/51)

A small incidence from Arwahe Salasa , page 242.( A book deaing with the life of Deobandi scholars).

Mawlana Qasim Nanotvee al deobandi comes after his death in physical body to give suggestion

" One day after Fajr Salah mawalana Rafeeuddeen saheb (Rahmatullahi Allaih) invited Mawalana Mahmoodul Hasan saheb in his room( Inside darul uloom deoband). Mawlana (Mahmoodul Hasan) arrived and opened the door and entered inside . It was severe winter at that time.

Mawalana Rafeeudeen saheb told him to first examine his overcoat. When Mawalana (Mahmoodul Hasan) saw this over coat it was wet. Mawlana Rafeeudeen told him that just now Mawalana Nanatwee visited with his physical body ( JASADE UNSAREE) and I was frightened so my overcoat became wet (due to sweating). Mawalana Nanatvee ordered that Mahmood Hasan should not indulge in this internal fight going on among the teachers of Deoband. Mawalana Mahmood Hasan said "Hazrat I repent ( do tawbah on your hands) and I will not speak anything after this, in this on going internal fight"

Here Mawalana Qasim Nanatvee can come after his death and that too in physical form, just to resolve the fight in Deoband.

But prophet can't move from his grave as per Deoband Fatwa

Regarding grave of Mawlana Qasim Nanotvee

" It is the kashf of Mawlana Rafeeudden sahib mujaddidi naqshbandi, fomer Incharge of Darul uloom deoband that the grave of Mawlana Qasim nanotvee,founder Darul Uloom Deoband, is with in the grave of some prophet ( nabee).

( Mubasshirat, page 36,published by Darul uloom deoband)

Sawaneh Qasimi is a book written by one of the famous scholar of Deoband, Mawlana Munazir Hasan Gilani. It is a Biography of Mawlana Qasim Nanotvee. It is published by Darul uloom deoband.

It says

"One day mawlana Qasim nanotvee said to his spiritual guide ( murshid) Haji Imdadullah "when ever I sit with prayer beads(Rosary) I feel great difficulty. I feel as if some one has placed heavy stones of 100 tonnes on my heart and tongue and everthing freezes"

To this Haji Sahab ( Shaykh Imdadullah) replied:

" it is a blessing of Nabuwwat similar to which prophet( sal allahu alaihi wa sallam) used to feel while he used to get revelation ( wahi), Allah has chosen you for that work which is done by prophets"

( sawaneh Qasimi , vol 1, page 259)

See this fatawa

" to have this belief that prophet had the knowledge of the unseen is clear shirk"

( Fatwa Rashidia, by Mawlana Rashid Ahmed Gangohi)

Now read this
Arawahe salasa is a book which deals with narrations and incidence of famous Deobandi scholars. It was written by Ameer shah Khan and Mawlana Zaheer hasan kasuri. Mawlana Asharaf ali thanvee wrote hashiya ( commentary) of it. It is one of the famous book of 'hakayat" and teachings among Deobandis. It is easily available. It is also called ' shahan dehli, aslafe deoband and hakayate awliya.

It states
" Hazrat Gangohi ( Rashid ahmed) asked his student Mawlana Mohammed Yahya sahib Kandhalvee to look for some ruling in the book Shami . Mawlana Yahya replied that the particular ruling is not present in the book". Hazrat Ganho said how can this be possible? Bring the book to me. The book was brought infront of Hazrat (Rashid Ahmed gangohi).

At that time hazrat ( Rashid ahmed) had already lost his eye sight. He took the book and turned two-third of the pages to the right and one third to the left and opened a page and said " look on the bottom side of left page" . It was found that the ruling was very much present there. Every one was amazed. Hazrat ( Rashid ahmed ) said " Allah has promised me that he will not let anything wrong come come out of my tongue"

( Arwahe Thalasa, page 292)

But this is not the end. Look at what Mawlana Asharf ali thanvee wrote in commentary to this incidence

" It can be an incidence of coincidence ( that the exact page got opened) but this is not the case. It was the kashf of mawlana , otherwise he ( Mawlana Rashid Ahmed) would not have said this with so much emphasis that'' look at that place".

Note : For Deobandi's, Maulana Qasim Nanotwi has knowledge of unseen but believing the same for our beloved Prophet sallallahu alaih wasallam is shirk....Nouzbillah

Salafis are taught by their Scholars that Allah like a human being with limits.

Please read a statement from Shayk Abdelaziz bin Baz(1920- 1999), former Mufti of the Salafi sect and the mouthpiece of Saudi Wahhabi and Salafi Kings:

Allah is above limits that humans know, but He has limits that only He knows

[al- `Aqidah Tahaawiyyah Bi- Ta`liq, p. 12]