PDA

View Full Version : Arabic learning is compulsory for all Muslims ?

James Blair
04-15-2014, 03:44 PM
We know education is very impotent to be a perfect person and achieve all life's goal. English is a compulsory subject which is reading all over the world, mostly start in the pre classes. Muslims family try to learn Arabic their children in their childhood. Is Arabic learning compulsory for all Muslims ?

Adil Khan
04-15-2014, 03:54 PM
As you said ENGLISH is the Compulsory Subject all over the World ... Just like it Arabic is the Language of Islam, Quran and Jannah ...

Quran is in Arabic Language so we should must learn Arabic to understand the teachings of Quran

What do you think ???

Unregistered
04-16-2014, 05:58 PM
I understand Muslims should be learn Arabic for understand Quran education but mostly Muslims just learn reading Quran by Hafiz or other respected persons.
They Don't understand what they are reading on Holy Quran they just recite Holy Quran. Way they reading Quran if they don't know the meaning of these words which they reciting.

Just knowledge of reading Arabic is enough for Muslims ?

Administrator
04-17-2014, 04:51 PM
I understand Muslims should be learn Arabic for understand Quran education but mostly Muslims just learn reading Quran by Hafiz or other respected persons.
They Don't understand what they are reading on Holy Quran they just recite Holy Quran. Way they reading Quran if they don't know the meaning of these words which they reciting.

Just knowledge of reading Arabic is enough for Muslims ?

Education of Quran is a Compulsory thing for Every Muslim

We read/recite Quran because Allah SubhanawaTa'ala give us SAWAB for reciting it and we should must Understand Quran because it is a must thing for every muslim but to understand Quran we have to do study of Hadees/Sunnah

If a Man is not able to Understand Quran by just reading its translation then he should must read Tafseer of Quran which is Written by Any Authentic Alim/Mufti of Islam

And answer to your Question i would say just reading arabic is not enough for muslims we should must READ and UNDERSTAND Quran to learn the teachings of Islam but in our Childhood we should must learn how to read Quran so as we grow up we learn the teachings of the Holy Quran