Advanced Search

+ Reply to Thread
    Junior Member barelvirishtay.com's Avatar

Post 100% Free Rishta Service ! Suni Barelvi hazrat ab Risthay serf Suni barelvi main he karin

Barelvi Rishtay is a Sunni Barelvi matrimonial service dedicated to Sunni Barelvi Muslims who are in search of Muslim life partner. If you are a Sunni Barelvi Muslim looking for a Pakistani, Indian Bride or Groom within Pakistan, India or from UK, USA, UAE, Saudi Arabia,Australia, Indonesia or from any part of the world then you reached the right place to find your Islamic life partner for Shaadi / Nikah and to fulfill your Islamic obligation.

Last edited by barelvirishtay.com; 03-06-2012 at 12:45 AM.

Barelvi Rishtay is a Sunni Barelvi matrimonial service dedicated to Sunni Barelvi Muslims who are in search of Muslim life partner. If you are a Sunni Barelvi Muslim looking for a Pakistani or from any part of the world then you reached the right place to find your Islamic life partner for Shaadi / Nikah and to fulfill your Islamic obligation.

http://barelvirishtay.com/

Rehab mehboob

Default Brailvi ristha

Aslaam, my brother is honest and pious, on job, naik aur sharif qadri attari baiti ko bahu bananay k talib hai, kindly contact us to my mother, kindly contact female to my mother. contact no 03364334778.

Thread Information