Advanced Search

+ Reply to Thread

Default Can a Wife Use Sex Toys If her Husband Does not Satisfy Her?

As-salamu `alaykum. I would like to ask whether or not it is permissible for a women to use sex toys, i.e., vibrators, when her husband cannot satisfy her?

http://dawateislami.net/darulifta

Kindly contact on this site you should get a better answer there

Thank You

Yes this is such a complicated issue so you should better talk to a Mufti or contact on the link given above

Wa `alaykum As-Salamu wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuh.

In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.
    All praise and thanks are due to Allah, and peace and blessings be upon His Messenger.

Responding to your question
    The ayah (Qur'anic verse) in surat al-Mu’minun states that “ Whoever seeks satisfaction beyond marriage is among the transgressors." (Al-Mu'minum 23: 7)

If the husband cannot satisfy his wife, then both of them seek medical treatment because there might be a certain reason that can be treated. If the problem can't diagnose then there is necessary to use these tool to satisfy his wife. The reason for doing this is to keep sexual gratification within the boundaries of the husband-wife relation.

Unregistered

Default same issue

I have been married for more than 10 months nw.. nd still a virgin.. my husband is impotent and ejaculate prematurely also... I never had sex wid him... we went to many doctors and finally he was diagnosed with venous leakage. .. and he tried all medications... the only option left for us is operation, for which we cannot opt for as he is epileptic too... what should I doo.. I am in high need to be satisfied?? I love him soo much dat I dnt want to opt for divorce but dis unfulfilled need is killing me like crazy... i feel lyk irritated all da tym... what shoul I do... can I also opt for sex toys?? as we r left wid no options....

please help

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information